- Size 10Availability:58 in stock$0.85
- Size 12Availability:60 in stock$0.85
- Size 14Availability:201 in stock$0.85
Total Price : $0.00
- Freshwater shrimp or scuds are often over looked by the fly fisher.
- Unlike many food sources the shrimp or scud is always present.
- There are three prime seasons for fishing these patterns. Spring when fish first begin to move more vigorously, summer when fish seek cool depths, and fall as fish gorge themselves in preparation for winter.
- Although of utmost importance in lake fly fishing, shrimp or scuds are also important in many rivers.