- Size 8Availability:30 in stock$0.79
- Size 10Availability:104 in stock$0.79
Total Price : $0.00
- An oldie but a goodie, the 56er was originally designed to be fished in the Ozarks.
- However, this little bug has gotten attention throughout the US for its ease to tie, and productiveness.
- The dual color body gives it a more realistic look (much like insects, fish and crustaceans tend to look) while the hackle gives it a general bugginess.
- Originally meant to be a crayfish imitation, it has been known to work as a slough of other imitation including stones, leeches, and baitfish.
Lake Food Sources for trout , Damsels and fly fishing