- Size 12Availability:244 in stock$0.84
- Size 14Availability:252 in stock$0.84
- Size 16Availability:55 in stock$0.84
- Size 18Availability:56 in stock$0.84
Total Price : $0.00
- This pattern was named after Albert Everett Hendrickson of New York.
- First tied in 1916 to imitate the mayfly Ephermella subvaria, now commonly referred to as the "Hendrickson."
- Makes a great imitator of Ephemerella invaria or Sulphur Duns.
- A great mayfly general purpose imitator, tied with woodduck wings proven time and again to fool even the most hesitant trout.
- Sulphurs are often called Light Hendricksons.
- Click: Hendrickson Mayfly for more info.