- size 14 (Chartreuse)Availability:113 in stock$0.85
- size 16 (Chartreuse)Availability:27 in stock$0.85
- size 14 (Orange)Availability:91 in stock$0.85
- size 14 (Pink)Availability:38 in stock$0.85
- size 16 (Pink)Availability:Out of stock$0.85
- size 14 (Red)Availability:10 in stock$0.85
- size 16 (Red)Availability:44 in stock$0.85
Total Price : $0.00
- The least romanticized insect for fly fisherman is easily the worm.
- Not to many people like fishing them, but the reality is they can be incredibly productive when all else has failed.
- Typically available year round, worms make an excellent choice when the major hatches have died off.
- This imitation is pretty straight forward (like most worms).
- It contains a bead to help is sink, tied on a curved hook to keep fish from slipping the hook, and uses the silli worm material which creates a look and action unlike any other material out there.
- Additionally with a wide range of colors, these worms can easily be used as larva imitation as well.
Fishermen often over look worms, at least fly fishermen do. Don't make that mistake.