Brown Drake Paradrake
- Size 6Availability:115 in stock$0.84
- Size 10Availability:136 in stock$0.84
- Size 12Availability:66 in stock$0.84
Total Price : $0.00
- Use for Brown Drakes, March Browns, every where there are large brownish mayflies hatching to the delight of trout and fly anglers.
- Ephemera simulans are important in the Midwest, East, and West.
- Some streams have heavier hatches than others. Hatches occur late afternoon till nightfall.
- Brown Drake nymphs are burrowers and not often important to trout, but you can always use large hare's ears. The nymphs primarily move at night.