Barbless Beadhead Copper John
- size 12 (Copper)Availability:118 in stock$0.79
- size 14 (Copper)Availability:207 in stock$0.79
- size 16 (Copper)Availability:198 in stock$0.79
- size 12 (Red)Availability:46 in stock$0.79
- size 14 (Red)Availability:95 in stock$0.79
- size 16 (Red)Availability:43 in stock$0.79
Total Price : $0.00
- A cross between the pheasant tail and brassie.
- Works well where ever there are stonefly or mayfly nymphs.
- Classic profile, sinks fast, sleek, and reflects light to attract multitudes of fish.
- Great profile that attracts in even murky waters.
- Excellent lake pattern, and in small sizes great midge pattern.
- The beadhead allows the nymph to sink quickly, 'swim' attractively, and appears to be a tiny bubble many nymphs rise on.
The Mayfly Nymph