- Size 12Availability:Out of stock$0.79 $0.71
- Size 14Availability:Out of stock$0.79 $0.71
Total Price : $0.00
- If you had to make a top ten list of most effective tying materials of all time peacock and grizzly hackle would definitely have to be in there.
- Peacock creates an amazing iridescence hard to create with any other material.
- While grizzly hackle creates that blurred transparency seen on insects wings and cases.
- Put them together and you have one heck of a nymph pattern.
- Fish this pattern anytime of the year as it can mimic most, if not all, bugs found underwater.
- Most effective when fished in clear (or slightly colored) water, just above the bottom of a river, in a dead drift with an indicator.