Trout Beads: The Rocky Mountain Selection
- We call this the "Rocky Mountain" selection which is great for ALL of the lower 48 tributaries to "match the hatch" of trout, suckers, Whitefish and Kokanee spawns throughout the states.
- Packaged in two 2.5 x 4 inch fly boxes with 30 each of the 6mm and 15 each of the 8mm beads per color.
- Approximate total bead count 540
Colors are as follows:
- Top Row: Natural Roe (M), Egg Yolk (M), Flour-Orange (M)
- Second Row: Peachy King Roe (M), Mango Egg (M), Glow Roe (M)
- Third Row: Orange Pearl (M), Oregon Cheese (M), Dark Peach (M)
- Bottom Row: Tangerine (M), Caramel Roe (M), Dark Roe
- Made in USA.
Trout Beads How To