TFO Axiom II-X Fly Rods
The Axiom II-X was designed for the intermediate to advanced fly angler seeking to maximize accuracy at distance.
- Based on the fast action of our renowned TiCrX, TFO used their highest modulus material and Axiom technology to redefine performance in an extremely powerful fly rod.
- Unlike other "stiff" rods, the Axiom II-X delivers both the energy necessary for long casts and the incredible tracking and recovery which results in accuracy at distance.
- If it comes down to one cast, one perfect long cast, this is the fishing tool to do the job.
- TFO's patented and exclusive Axiom technology embeds a double-helix of Kevlar within the blank.
- The superior tensile strength of the Kevlar acts to buttress the rod's carbon fiber matrix in compression.
- The result is that Axiom series fly rods stabilize faster and smoother, absorb shock better and comfortably tolerate over-loading.
- The angler benefits because Axiom technology virtually eliminates the ability to over power the rod when casting.
- Bottom line - whether you carry more line in the air or push the rod to the limit, you won't feel any mushiness - What you will feel is line ripping out of your hand as it launches.
The Axiom II-X series is constructed with high modulus carbon fiber material and an embedded double-helix of Kevlar within the blank all finished in a satin sky blue.
- The series features premium quality cork handles with burl accents, anodized aluminum up-locking reel seats with carbon fiber inserts.
- All eight models feature alignment dots color coded by line weight, RECOIL guides by REC and ultra-lightweight chromium-impregnated stainless-steel snake guides.
- All Axiom II-X rods are packaged in a labeled rod sock and rod tube.
- The Axiom II-X series delivers exceptional casting performance and efficiency that when combined with TFO's no-fault lifetime warranty make them the perfect choice when distance and accuracy are the price of a life time trophy.