- Size 12Availability:48 in stock$0.84
- Size 14Availability:116 in stock$0.84
- Size 16Availability:44 in stock$0.84
- Size 18Availability:50 in stock$0.84
Total Price : $0.00
- The Adams is one of the most successful dry fly patterns of all time.
- Can be used to imitate a plethora of mayfly hatches, including baetis, callibaetis, and the drakes.
- Also used for caddis in-flight, and just a general "cast and see."
- Often times the first dry fly we cast, especially when nothing obvious is going on.
- Invented in 1922 by Leonard Halladay and named after his friend Charles Adams.
- Now in purple!