Pheasant Tail Jig - Tungsten
- Size 12Availability:239 in stock$1.12
- Size 14Availability:77 in stock$1.12
- Size 16Availability:59 in stock$1.12
Total Price : $0.00
- A classic fly fishing pattern now tied on a jig.
- Pheasant Tails have long been used during mayfly and baetis hatches.
- Often used as a searching pattern in unfamiliar waters.
- Now in a jig from that will get this fly to the bottom extremely quickly.
- Great for trout, bream, bass and steelhead.
- Jig nymphs are becoming more and more popular in the fly fishing community.
- Tied on 2X long nymph hooks.
- Great for all gamefish, also use for trolling.