- size 16 (Olive/Zebra)Availability:102 in stock$0.79
- size 16 (Peacock)Availability:24 in stock$0.79
- size 16 (Zebra)Availability:102 in stock$0.79
Total Price : $0.00
- Tenkara fishing, which originated in Japan, has been increasing in popularity over the last 5 years or so.
- The Kebari is an old pattern that was specifically designed for this style of fishing.
- With floatant applied the reverse hackle helps this pattern dance along the surface in a tantalizing manner.
- Additionally, one can allow the body of the fly to sink slightly into the water keeping the hackle just on the surface, much like a dandelion pattern.