- Size 8Availability:142 in stock$0.84
- Size 6Availability:54 in stock$0.84
- Size 4Availability:127 in stock$0.84
- Size 10Availability:66 in stock$0.84
- Size 12Availability:49 in stock$0.84
- Size 14Availability:13 in stock$0.84
Total Price : $0.00
- One of the oldest, and anymore least used hopper patterns.
- The red-tail can make a huge difference in attracting fish.
- Use this pattern from around the end of July to late September.
- When fishing this fly, make 3 or 4 quick short strips, then let it sit for about 10 seconds and repeat.
- You can catch some real lunkers with this fly during Hopper season. Great for all game fish, including trout and bass.
- Switch to this fly when other hopper patterns stop working.