- The #1 Dry Fly Dressing in the world.
- 29 years old now, and still the best dry fly floatant made.
- The first Dry Fly Dressing ever made, safe, floats flies repeatedly.
- Also great for skating streamers that entice Salmon and Steelhead to chase! Use when Steelheading.
- Gink is a light paste that turns to a liquid at skin temperature.
- Upon coming in contact with cold water it returns to a clear, unseen, invisible gel that keeps water from making your dry flies or streaking streamers, wet.
- Flies stay dry for the normal useful life of any and all dry flies a stream.