Copper John Hot Wire-Beadhead
- size 10 (Red/Gold)Availability:229 in stock$0.85
- size 12 (Red/Gold)Availability:91 in stock$0.85
- size 14 (Red/Gold)Availability:8 in stock$0.85
- size 16 (Red/Gold)Availability:145 in stock$0.85
- size 10 (Zebra)Availability:124 in stock$0.85
- size 12 (Zebra)Availability:111 in stock$0.85
- size 14 (Zebra)Availability:116 in stock$0.85
- size 16 (Zebra)Availability:110 in stock$0.85
Total Price : $0.00
- A cross between the pheasant tail and brassie.
- Works well where ever there are stonefly or mayfly nymphs.
- Classic profile, sinks fast, sleek, and reflects light to attract multitudes of fish.
- Great profile that attracts in even murky waters.
- The beadhead allows the nymph to sink quickly, 'swim' attractively, and appears to be a tiny bubble many nymphs rise on.
- Twin colors add to the attract-ability and contrast of this pattern.
The Mayfly Nymph