- Size 12Availability:47 in stock$0.85
Total Price : $0.00
- Due to popular demand and customer request, now with a Beadhead.
- Also known as the Chuck Kraft Nymph, this pattern is a great searching fly.
- Designed to mimic both caddis and stoneflies, this pattern is incredibly effective on many rivers.
- Kind of like a Woolly Worm, or a Yuk Bug, or a Girdle Bug, this fly just has a plain ole buggy look to it.
- Grizzly hackle provides a look of legs, or pupa starting to emerger.
- Mallard Flank is used on the tail to provide a variegated type look, and a black chenille body gives it that classic nymph look while casting a big silhouette.