Brooks Golden Stone
- Size 4Availability:Out of stock$0.79
- Size 6Availability:86 in stock$0.79
- Size 8Availability:261 in stock$0.79
Total Price : $0.00
- A older stonefly pattern invented by the late Charlie Brook's.
- Much like the Montana Stone, but in the colors that look more natural.
- Hackled at the front of the fly to mimic legs, the body is tapered down to a tail of goose biots, and neatly wrapped with wire for ribbing.
- There are times (probably more often than not) where an old pattern that has lasted the test of time will out fish a new one.
- Invented in Montana for use in the Yellowstone area and particularly Henry's Fork.
- A proven pattern in any waters with Salmonflies, Stoneflies, and certain Mayflies.