- size 2 (Chartreuse)Availability:47 in stock$1.50
- size 6 (Chartreuse)Availability:22 in stock$1.50
- size 2 (Orange)Availability:79 in stock$1.50
- size 4 (Orange)Availability:49 in stock$1.50
- size 6 (Orange)Availability:73 in stock$1.50
Total Price : $0.00
- A classic pattern featuring two eggs, developed on the Babine River in British Columbia. Home of perhaps the world's largest steelhead.
- This pattern is an excellent winter pattern, but works year around for Steelies and Pacific Salmon runs, effective in Alaska too.